Chemical pump products are classified according to the principle and layout
1) Chemical pump product vane pump: when the pump shaft is twisted, various impellers and vanes are mobilized to give centrifugal or axial force to the liquid, and the liquid is delivered to the pipeline or container, such as centrifugal pump, vortex pump, mixed flow pump and axial flow pump.
2) Chemical pump product positive displacement pump: a pump that continuously changes the volume of the pump cylinder to deliver liquid, such as to pump, piston pump, gear pump and screw pump.
3) Other types of pumps for chemical pump products: electromagnetic pumps that are beneficial to the electromagnetic transmission of liquid conductivity body; pumps that use fluid energy to transport liquid, such as jet pumps, atmosphere liquid lifters, etc.
Classification by chemical use
1) Chemical pump product process pump: including feed pump, reflux pump, rotary pump, flushing pump, sewage pump, supplement pump, output pump, etc.
2) Utility pump of chemical pump products: including boiler pump, cooling tower pump, fire pump, water source deep well pump, etc.
3) Chemical pump products help use pump: including lubricating oil pump, seal oil pump, hydraulic transmission pump, etc.
4) Chemical pump product pipeline delivery pump: pump for oil pipeline, pump for loading and unloading truck, etc.